Grades 3 and 4 2019-2020 Supply List
Teacher: Nikol Facundo
· A willingness to learn and smile.
· 3 boxes of 24 wood -#2 pencils for a total of 72 pencils (sharpened if possible)
· 2 highlighters for marking your Bible
· 1 pencil sharpener with bottom to catch your shavings
· 1 bottle of liquid glue
· 3 big glue sticks or 6 small glue sticks
· 1 box of colored pencils
· 1 water color paint set (washable – only for NEW students)
· 1 painting shirt (can be an old t-shirt)
· 1 box of primary washable markers (thin/fat, other colors are allowed as well!)
· 2 large erasers
· 4 packages of wide ruled notebook paper
· 8 plain folders with pockets-no name on these, please.
· 4 large or 8 small boxes of tissue
· 1 ruler
· 1 water bottle with name on it
· 1 box of Crayola crayons ( at least 48 crayons)
· 1 pencil pouch-NO plastic pencil boxes, please.
· Clear, see through Protractor-4th grade only!
· Flash drive with name on it to store computer work
· Girls-1 roll of paper towels
· Boys- 1 container of Clorox/Lysol wipes
· Music-recorder that can be kept at home for practice! Mrs. Carlson recommends the Ravel Transparent Red Recorder with Cleaning rod & bag found on Wal-Mart.com
· Please let me know if you have any questions at all regarding this supply list!! You can contact me by calling the school at 414-353-3520. It is REALLY important that each student has all of their school supplies on the FIRST day of school!! If you need any assistance, please let me know before the first day of school!